Listing Your Property
If you bought a car, you could purchase a given model with selected features from any dealer. Since the car comes from one assembly plant, it’s going to be the same whether purchased from dealer Smith or dealer Jones.
Homes are different. Each is unique, the marketplace is always in flux, interest rates constantly change and new buyers search for homes each day. With such fluidity, it requires a realtor to craft marketing plans specifically for individual homes and market conditions.
Selling can entail a variety of marketing strategies. Once listed, the home will be quickly entered into the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and placed on ComasMontgomery.com as well as featured in our weekly Wednesday Real Estate ad. Open houses, broker access to the home via the use of a lock box and networking with both local and out-of-town brokers are also common.
HOW TO MARKET YOUR HOME:
If you look at a typical transaction you can see that there are five general areas where we assist in the home-selling process.
- Preparation: Before being placed on the market, homes must be in "show" condition. We can explain what repairs and upgrades are required for individual homes which are most likely to produce the best results.
- Pricing: We do more than price homes for sale, we also construct sale terms designed to speed the selling process.
- Marketing: We will execute strategies and programs to get the home sold. Typically this includes placement on the local MLS and ComasMontgomery.com as well as related marketing, advertising and networking.
- Negotiation: We assist owners in the bargaining process, offering advice and counsel as offers are received and by working closely with legal counsel, tax specialists and inspectors as required.
- Closing: Once a contract for the purchase of a home has been accepted, a series of inspections and checks are typically required to satisfy buyers and lenders. We can help owners complete the transaction process by assisting with the many requirements found in a typical sale agreement.
Contact a member of our team today to sell your property!